Specialist Talent Acquisition
BE A PART OF A REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The scale of our transformation means we’re effectively building a vast new business, at pace. In P&C (People & Culture - our HR function), we have a huge part to play, defining and shaping our new customer focused culture, organizing functions to work more effectively together and attracting the best talent with new types of skills to join us.
It’s an exciting, ever-changing environment – ideal for HR subject experts who are driven, disruptive and dynamic. If you’re comfortable with ambiguity and excited by the challenge of shaping things from the ground up, you’ll be in your element here. There’s endless space to develop too, so you’ll be progressing your career as fast as you build our smoke-free future.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’
• Design, and/or adapt/implement Talent Acquisition solutions to attract, source, select and integrate external talents for manufacturing site, including building and continuously strengthening external talent pools to build sustainable Talent Pipeline for today & tomorrow in line with business needs
• Manage screening and assessment processes in line with PMI guideline to strengthen screening and selection processes
• Support in-house Internship program in line with global guidelines and talent needs. Working with Manager TA, implement changes to improve, drive the PMK traineeship program and implement changes as necessary
• Manage data analytic and management:
- Track and renew employment agreement for temporary employees
- Plan, Budget, Track finances accordance to TA and Finance guide
- Prepare analysis and report recruitment, hiring cost
- Support maintenance of TA systems and system enhancement, data maintenance, collecting feedback and issues from local
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Bachelor’s degree from University or above
• 5 - 8 years’ experience in People & Culture(HR Field), experience working in international organization preferred
• Minimum 5 year experience in Talent Acquisition preferred
• Solid experience in direct sourcing preferred
• Effective business communication in English and Korean
• Competent user of Sourcing Tools / Platforms (including social media)
• Knowledge in local Korean government regulation and Labor Laws
• Strong change management skill
• Values diversity of opinions and creates an environment where others feel respected and included and can constructively challenge ideas
• Uses diverse sources and types of information (qualitative and quantitative) when making quality and timely decisions
• Listens and acts upon information, utilize knowledge and provide effective feedback
WHAT WE OFFER
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Competitive compensation & benefits including Group life and accident insurance, Welfare card.
• Contract Type - Permanent
• Work location - Philip Morris Korea, Yangsan
HOW TO APPLY
• Go PMI career site, "www.pmi.com/careers" and set ‘South Korea’ and search for the job
• Click ‘Apply Now’ button and ‘Upload a File’ for new applicants
• Upload your English Resume either in Word or PDF format (merge your files into one file named as your English name, i.e., CV Gildong Hong)
• Fill in basic information such as employment and education
• Create password and submit application