Are you a visionary creative thinker, with an intuitive customer-centric approach? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, looking after challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you!
We are looking for Process Lead with following details:
• Accountable to create and establish Centerline (CL) targets & limits for the line(s)
• Accountable to create and establish changeover standards for all appropriate SKUs in the line(s)
• Ensure full compliance with local legislation, company policies and practices and the IMS. Adhere to all Quality, Environment, and Health, Safety, and Security (QEHS&S) rules, policies and practices.
• Leads change management processes and builds the capability of team through coaching and delivering on the job training
• Leads problem-solving activities using standard problem solving tools such as IPS, 6W2H & UPS to solve the chronic problems on the line(s) in a timely manner
• Participates on setting the 24 hours direction for the line(s) during the Daily Direction Setting (DDS) and is actively involved in the execution of the daily plan
• Responsible to review, validate and update new CL standard of the line(s) in order to meet the business results
Skills & Experiences:
• Ability and commitment to drive change in production floor
• Able to work in a team and build effective relationships
• Demonstrated self-motivated, personal leadership
• Demonstrate the ability to perform the IMS tools, methodology and daily management system as Process Lead and able to share with other
• Good practical experience and knowledge of the process transformations and materials
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!