DATA ANALYTICS LEADER
Ciudad de México
Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our DATA ANALYTICS LEADER. The purpose of the job is to Work as a PBO member to support corporate needs to drive a data decision making of the business units (Finance, Marketing, Digital & Sales) by translating data into business sense while connecting business knowledge not available in data, additionally provide help to the data science team on the development of data products or visualization, data mining and data processing, both for combustibles and RRPs in a fast and accurate way.
- Support BD&A analytics and business units to come up with answers of business questions through data analysis while finding business knowledge not reflected in the data from different departments to complement the answers for those questions.
- Be very close with business units to complement their decisions by connecting different sources of data to provide different views of data available, ensuring a solid understanding of business questions or reformulating those questions in order to be able to obtain not available data from the business knowledge while exploiting existing data through processing information in statistical, mathematical, data mining, clustering, similarity and distance data science processes and business analysis, applying existing algorithms or supporting the data science team to generate new ones, providing objective answers, while identifying insights and correlations relevant for the business.
- Ensure that business units has quick and accurate access to information needed to operate the business, facilitating guidance on how to obtain the indicators required and ensuring the understanding of data available in reports or dashboard while providing feedback and support to the visualization teams to guaranty the use of them.
- Connect projects where they have participated in and all different data available in order to provide correlations and solutions to the business units by applying learnings to new business questions or opportunities avoiding analysis duplicity and “data silos”.
- Support the data science teams’ development of data products through data processing and programming while bringing business knowledge to the data, ensuring business units understanding, aligning it to the business language and providing consistency in results interpretations.
- College/University: Preferably exact science or mathematical related majors (Data Science, mathematics, statistics, computing, economics etc).
- Programming and big data processing education | certification