Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Internal Controls Intern
Who we’re looking for:
• Active Master students in Accounting, Control or Finance
• Experienced in data processing and analysis
• Knowledgeable about internal and external audit process
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office programs
• Curious, proactive, enthusiastic and reliable
• Fluent in English, French is a strong asset
You will join and quickly become an Internal Controls Corporate Entities team member in our Lausanne headquarter.
As an Internal Controls Intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Assist your team members in the documentation of control environment and preparation of risk registers during reviews and projects.
• Support the collection of data to document controls and test their operating effectiveness.
• Extract and compile data to track progress of US-GAAP audits
• Support the preparation of relevant reports.
• Verify quality and consistency of records used to track time spent on activities and report them in Internal Controls' repository
What we offer:
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.