We're hiring a Manager Planning, South & Southeast Asia in Philip Morris Asia Limited. This incumbent will be the trusted business partner within finance department. He/she holds the deep business knowledge needed to translate business inputs into the company financial actions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
(1) Business Planning & Support for Strategy Development
- Lead and participate in business discussions with the Management Team
- Translate strategic plan into operational business plan and financial plans which support local market strategy and regional priorities
- Support an integrated business plan connecting all commercial activities - connect the dots enterprise-wide
- Drive conversion of the consumer journey into financials and integrate into business plan
- Support the roll out of Reduced-Risk Products (RRP) in Markets in South & Southeast Asia
(2) Commercial Finance / Scenario Modelling
- Partner with Commercial teams to define Return On Investment (ROI) of initiatives and drive/support investment decisions and define metrics and targets
- Provide with decision options to improve business results, based on clear commercial and other functional (e.g. fiscal) drivers
- Contribute to build business/commercial scenario with high level Finance impact including
- Identify trends and patterns to maximize channels ROI based on data (e.g. ensure the optimization of channel mixes)
- Contribute to Business Development activities where required
• University Degree in Finance or Data Science or Industry-related discipline.
• At least 5-7 years robust experience of planning and reporting in a complex and international environment
• Solid experience in coordinating strategy deployment within an international context
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills. Able to communicate effectively to stakeholders across functions
• Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
• Strong business acumen, critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
• Self-starter with initiative curiosity, strong customer focus
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 77,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe. We are committed to being a great employer. We strive to be environmentally and socially responsible. We are dedicated to fighting the illegal cigarette trade. We proudly support the communities where we source tobacco and where our employees live and work.
We are dedicated to doing something very dramatic - we want to replace cigarettes with smoke-free products as fast as possible. Approximately 9.7 million adult consumers across 52 markets have stopped smoking and switched to IQOS, an innovative product that heats tobacco instead of burning it. It's the biggest shift in our history. And it's the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
REDUCED-RISK PRODUCTS ("RRPs")
Reduced-risk products ("RRPs") is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce an aerosol that contains far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful constituents than found in cigarette smoke.
Want to join our team? Please submit your online application by providing your detailed resume, current and expected salary. Thanks.