Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of August/September 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Intern Industry 4.0 Software developer C#
Who we’re looking for:
• Currently pursuing a Master degree in Software engineering or any relevant area.
• Aptitude and Interest in software architecture, programming, UX.
• A passion for making things work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Problem-solving oriented, naturally curious, willing to understand the full picture.
• Highly motivated, independent and self-learner.
• Good critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of C#
• Knowledge of WPF, and/or Web (JS, Angular) is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of SQL. Knowledge of InfluxDB is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of software architecture.
You will join the Testing Engineering Team in Neuchâtel on an exciting journey helping scientist, labs developing the future of our RRP Products. You will always be guided to feel comfortable in your assigned tasks and grow professionally as well as personally
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Work with senior-level developers to add new features to existing equipment used in R&D.
• Support, troubleshoot, and suggest improvements for existing software solutions running in production.
• Work with scientist and lab operators to understand their needs and translate it into a fully functional software solution.
• Discover, and/or master plenty of tools like .Net Core, SQL and NoSQL DB, Docker, Computer vision, Python for Data analytics…
What we offer
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.