'- POSITION TO BE FILLED IMMEDIATELY IN MUNICH -
Become a part of revolutionary change! We made the decision to do something incredible. We are transforming our business in order to create a smoke-free future and improve the lives of one billion smokers worldwide. Tremendous change also comes with tremendous opportunity: Whatever the capacity is in which you join PMI, you’ll find the freedom to work on new and innovative solutions as well as an abundance of potential directions for your career. Join us in this vision and start turning new ideas into reality as we rebuild our business from the foundation up. Apply now as Manager Data Intelligence (m/f/x) at our offices in Munich-Gräfelfing!
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
• Become part of the greatest transformation in the history of Philip Morris International. Our company is changing in a way that has never been seen before. You’ll find a dynamic team committed to a bold vision of a smoke-free future
• A strategic position with leadership responsibility, above-average compensation outside of collective bargaining agreements including annual bonus and corresponding benefits (such as company car, relocation support, company pension scheme), as well as a variety of corporate benefits.
• A modern and inspiring work environment with exciting challenges
• Flexible working hours and home office options, as well as an individualized development plan
• Support in defining organizational strategy by providing insights with long-term, medium-term, and short-term scopes
• Conceptualization and implementation of a long-term data strategy for turning this company into a data-driven organization
• Advising other business departments on complex data-driven projects, including analyses and reports as well as the associated technical specifications
• Prioritization of measures that are being taken into consideration with a view to costs vs. benefits
• Development and management of business intelligence tools & applications
• Close cooperation with the PMI Operations Center in Lausanne / PMI Business Intelligence, Data Science, and IT
• Management of external service providers and/or internal project groups
• University degree with a focus on market research, computer science, data science, neuro science, business information systems, mathematics / statistics, or another relevant field.
• Deep professional experience, ideally in the field of FMCG, market research, or consulting, preferably in an international environment
• Management experience (at least 3 years), ideally involving cross-functional teams
• Experience in the development and setup of Microsoft platforms and reporting
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI, Excel, SSIS
• Excellent communicator
• Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
• Strong analytical skills, clear technical competence, and understanding of complex interrelationships
• Project management skills, ideally involving databases, platforms, and platform development
• Planning and implementation competence as well as independent, results-oriented, and structured working methods
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Decision-maker qualities, mediation skills, and holistic thinking
• High level of EQ and self-motivation.
JOIN THE GLOBAL MARKET LEADER!
Founded in Germany in 1970, Philip Morris GmbH is a Philip Morris International Inc. company (PMI). Holding a market share of 38 percent in the year 2019, the company has been the market leader on the German cigarette market since 1987. Further information is available at www.pmi.com.
About Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI)
PMI is an internationally leading tobacco company with operations outside of the United States of America.
INTERESTED? THEN APPLY NOW WITH YOUR CV, COVER LETER, AND REFERENCES ONLINE AT WWW.PMICAREERS.COM!
Equal opportunity and diversity in all facets, such as employment for people with a severe disability. Inclusion is a part of the culture we live here every day. Applicants with a severe disability are very welcome at Philip Morris GmbH.