As part of the InfoSec Governance team, act as the lead team member for raising awareness in the vast subject of information security. You will be responsible for supporting the platforms used for security education and for developing and maintaining global InfoSec awareness programs, deploying global information security training, and monitoring key InfoSec metrics.
Dimensions: lead the definition of IT InfoSec risk and security awareness materials and programs for the company; supervise 1-2 external IT SMEs in InfoSec risk and security awareness, on-site or remotely; demonstrate leading expertise in supporting 1-3 IT platforms used for risk management and information security training and awareness at PMI.
• Lead the definition, design and implementation of global information security and risk awareness programs.
• Contribute to form the annual InfoSec and risk awareness training strategy with the Manager InfoSec Strategy & Planning by combining market requests with central strategic directions.
• Prepare and organize the InfoSec and risk awareness training campaign calendar based on the strategy.
• Lead the definition, design, and implementation of global InfoSec and risk awareness and training materials for the company.
• Prepare awareness campaign materials in all suitable formats, incl. automated tools or demo use cases. In particular, prepare phishing campaigns based on latest observed InfoSec trends.
• Manage the platforms used for security education and act as a single point of contact (SPOC) for any queries on these.
• Support the Manager InfoSec Strategy & Planning and the Manager InfoSec Governance with all departmental communication initiatives.
• Continuously monitor awareness campaign completing and effectiveness and share these monitoring statistics with the IS&DP management team.
• Contribute to the development of reporting capabilities for various InfoSec data in a dashboard format and provide advisory on InfoSec related analytics.
• Degree in computer/data science, finance, or business administration.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in developing awareness and training programs, and preparing communication campaigns
• Practical experience in using InfoSec tools for phishing campaigns and managing online educational platforms
• Excellent proficiency in storytelling, and translating technical concepts into simple language, English writing proficiency
• Personal interest in cyber security, information protection and IT in general
• Genuine interest in knowledge sharing and education
• Ability to work independently, under stress and time pressure, high level of organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*Please note that the factual job title to be proposed may differ from stated in this job posting
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.