Welcome to our Philip Morris vacancy.
Did you know that Philip Morris International wants to be far more than a leading cigarette company?
Philip Morris is building its new future. Right now. A future of smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision is that these products will one day replace cigarettes.
Our company is changing – and dramatically. Could you imagine being part of our revolutionary business transformation? Explore our newly created position for The Netherlands (focus on Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Randstad) and learn more about our vision by visiting our website: www.pmi.com.
Field Sales Manager B2C (Netherlands)
Are you ready to join us in our business transformation towards a smoke-free future? Do you feel thrilled when we say you can help us building and reinforcing our commitment to replacing cigarettes by better alternatives? Could you strengthen our conversion forces team by leading our enthusiastic B2C field representatives?
Yes? Then, please continue reading and learn more about the main role responsibilities:
- Set up and execute the B2C sales strategy & plans;
- Define and achieve quantitative and qualitative targets;
- Propose and support the right team structure and staffing;
- Actively develop and manage – in close collaboration with HR – the B2C field sales team of approximately 15 people (internal & external)
- Managing field execution in collaboration with third parties;
- Collaborating closely with the B2B Field Teams and Development Team;
- Create and foster an entrepreneurial mindset within the team based on providing space to deliver and guidance where and when needed;
- Go for continuous improvement and challenge the status quo to ensure optimal consumer-centric team focus;
- Be the leader people like to work with by providing development opportunities and achieving success.
You would be a matching candidate if you recognize yourself in below profile:
• You hold a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience?
• You are a natural talent in motivating and developing people?
• You get energy from team play and through commonly achieved results?
• You have a proven track record in strategic and analytical roles/assignments?
• You bring experience on how to build a consumer centric field force?
• You speak and write Dutch and English fluently?
As Field Sales Manager B2C you will step into a newly created role, one that is pivotal to ensure Philip Morris achieves its ambition of creating a smoke-free future. In this role you will never stop discovering and learning to improve our commercial initiatives towards consumers. You will report to the National Field Sales Manager and work in close collaboration with the Marketing / Development team.
So, if you love building a smoke-free future with us, then this could be your chance.
One more thing: at Philip Morris we offer competitive remuneration packages and see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce, both on local as well as international level.