Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
• Collaborate with teams to create customer-focused value related to opportunities or business challenges, validate proposed solutions through experimentation and shared learning.
• Lead and participate to the design, development, integration and delivery of solutions outcomes following Agile practices and according to architectural standards and roadmaps for R&D domain.
• Embed in solutions DevSecOps practices and tool chains to accelerate the delivery process of increments and final solutions.
• Put in place an effective control framework within the solution in compliance with internal and regulatory requirements (GxP)
• Ensure a smooth transition of the solutions into operations with the appropriate resources, procedures and feedback mechanisms in order to understand usage.
• Participate in the assessment of new technologies, products and architectures to contribute to roadmap definition or improvement of the solution operations.
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or Engineering
• Experience in successful hands-on IT solution implementation (preferably COTS)
• Experience in Product Development (Agile PLM) and /or Quality Management and/or regulatory systems
• Knowledge of common IT frameworks such as Agile, ITIL, PMP.
• Proven experience in the application of DevSecOps practices and related tool chains
• Knowledge of requirements for developing and managing solutions in a regulatory environment.
• Strong customer focus with a recognized collaborative mindset and a strong willingness to share
• Track record of applying new ways to address business challenges and opportunities
• Curiosity to learn, experiment to validate ideas as well as a strong drive to transform them into outcomes.
• Experience in leading and influencing teams (virtual and F2F) to achieve expected outcomes
• Fluent English written and spoken
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25 EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.