As an Analyst IT License Management you will participate in the establishment and the sustainability of a robust framework of tools and processes to manage the software licenses assets and SaaS subscriptions for PMI IT central functions and markets.
You will maintain a proper software assets inventory, track their usage and our compliance with SLA (Software License Agreements). You will work in conjunction with finance, legal and procurement teams to support software acquisition and the key financial processes such as RF and OB forecasting for the License cost center.
The results of your work will be key to enable the procurement team to conduct proper vendor negotiations and ensure best value for money for PMI for these investments.
• maintain a comprehensive inventory of software licenses & SaaS subscriptions in central functions/markets, assess the utilization and the compliance of software assets or subscriptions in scope;
• help prepare data and insights to support effective decisions;
• liaise with Product Owners and Solution Architects to estimate future needs and prepare a consolidated forecast of software licenses & SaaS subscriptions (OB/RF cycle);
• document all processes and train all involved parties on software licenses & SaaS subscriptions (inventory, monitoring , compliance and forecasting aspects);
• provide support during negotiations with software vendors or audits from software vendor with accurate information and reliable estimates;
• support shaping the IT functional’ s strategy & mission and develop plans to materialize them;
• promote a continuous improvement culture to improve delivery and efficiencies; and to reduce costs.
We are looking to recruit a candidate with:
• 2-3 years in managing software licenses/subscription in large and multinational company;
• basic project management skills;
• understanding of key IT delivery processes;
• comfortable with Finance processes Actuals/OB/RF;
• experience in sourcing or procurement will be an asset;
• team player with proven ability to lead through influence and to work independently;
• familiarity with sourcing and vendor management;
• comfortable in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data;
• ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships;
• solid judgement with ability to make good decisions.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of training, further education and professional qualification support possibility free bike and car parking for all employees.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.