Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
We are seeking SOLUTION ARCHITECT PROCUREMENT who will adopt established IT architecture principles, standards & patterns that can be leveraged accross 'IT products', in alignment with the overall architectural vision and direction and provide insights for PMI architecture services & related Technology, Data and Security components in related domain(s); adopt Standards and Guidelines for the implementation
Do you have an ability to make the right bets while meeting business innovation needs with Speed & Agility? If you are looking for space to innovate and experiment as well as apply the newest technology solutions on an enterprise level, join us in our Transformation journey
As a Solution Architect You will be responsible for:
• Support implementation of PMI's Architecture Services and all related service portfolios at a IT product level, including documentation standards, to better support current and future business needs.
• Develop, document and maintain the key business & process area specific application, technology, data and security architecture for an IT Product to meet business needs while ensuring the alignment with standards and environment.
• Analyze, plan and manage the overall roadmap for IT products in the respective domains; and periodically publish the respective product roadmaps.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of product functionality and its dependence on release levels, through research in domain specific industry trends and developments.
• Collaborate with PMI global/affiliates to develop RFI and RFP documents and participate in the reviewing of vendor submissions and preparing recommendation that meet PMI requirements including compliance with established standards and best practices.
• Conduct periodic discussions on selected topics for specified products aiming to form Interest groups in propagating Principals, Standards and Roadmaps.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT CANDIDATE WITH:
• University degree in Computer Science/Information Systems with additional certificates, degrees or experience in Project Management & Service Management
• 5-8 years of experience in IT technology
• 3-5 years of significant expertise in specific area(s) expert level knowledge in specific engineering, technology area(s)
• Understanding key processes in technology delivery
• Exposure to International environment
• Source to pay
• Supplier Portal
• Supplier Relationship management
• Contract Management
• Auction Management
• Enterprise Integration Practices (SOA, Microservices, ESB, ETL/ELT, Service Mesh, API)
• Cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
• Identity and Access Management (SSO with SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, OAuth) and Authorization with RBAC/ABAC modelling
• Data and Analytics experience (Data Modelling, Master Data Management, DataMarting and Data Warehouses) and Data Visualization
• Understanding of Machine-Learning key practices (Features Extraction, Model Inferencing, Data Discovery)
• Hand-on on experience with integration standards SOAP, REST, WS*, JWT, AMQP, MQTT. FTP
• Hands on Experience with AWS platform:
• EC2, S3, Security, Lambda
• Hands on experience with Power BI Service
• Exposure to SAP technologies (e.g. PI, BODS, Transactions and Tables)
• Nice to Have : Exposure to Mulesoft stack
• TOGAF & Archimate
• EA Repository (e.g. iServer, Sparx)
• Agile Practices (e.g. SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe)
• Proven End 2 End Delivery Experience
• Exposure to DevOps/PlatOps practices
• Exposure to DevOps/PlatOps practices
• Nice To Have: Consulting Background
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.