IT Solution Architect Supply Chain and Product Development
IT Solution Architect Supply Chain and Product Development
Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Solution Architect you'll drive engineering teams in implementing new digital solutions, enhancing and modernizing existing legacy ones.
You are empowered to deliver fostering invention and innovation, accepting input and recommendations from our large Architect Community to establish IT architecture principles, standards & patterns that can be brought to bear
across IT digital products, in alignment with the overall architectural vision and direction. You'll provide insights for PMI architecture services & related Technology, Data and Security components for Departments Leaf (Tobacco Leaf Management) and PPMD (Product Portfolio Management and Deployment); develop, maintain the Standards and Guiding Principles for its implementation.
More specifically, you'll:
• Design, develop, document and maintain the key business & process area specific application & technology architecture for a domain and related infrastructure to meet business needs while ensuring the alignment with company standards and environment. Lead design reviews and approve related architecture designs
• Drive projects implementations of Digital Products and Solutions supporting and advising related Product Owners
• Analyze, plan and manage the overall domain roadmap; and periodically publish the respective domain roadmap
• Manage an in-depth knowledge of a domain functionality and its dependence on release levels, through research in domain specific industry trends and developments
• Collaborate with PMI global/Affiliates to develop RFI and RFP documents and participate in the reviewing of vendor submissions and preparing suggestions that meet PMI requirements including compliance with established standards and best practices
• Lead and build a flexible, agile and innovative IT organization that attracts, develops and retains the best global talent in order to deliver IT required by PMI, currently and in the future
• Advise senior IT platform, business partners on Technology, Architecture and information integration strategies
Who we’re looking for
• Masters/MBA/Doctorate degree in Computer Sciences / Information Systems or equivalent experience
• Proven working knowledge of Software Development Tools and Methodologies
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy solutions to a Cloud First approach
• Hands-On Coding Skills (e.g. Front-End, Back-End applications)
• Hands-On System Engineering Skills (e.g. Infrastructure Architecture, Database Architect, Networking)
• Hans-On System Enterprise Integration Practices and Tools (e.g. ETL/ELT, API Gateway, ESB, SOA/REST etc.)
• Familiarity with common enterprise services and standards (Directory Services, Virtual Desktop, Kerberos, SAML, OAuth, etc.)
• Familiarity with Architecture Frameworks (Archimate, TOGAF, ITIL, etc.)
• Familiarity with Serverless architecture (CaaS, FaaS, Kubernetes, Microservices, etc.)
• Familiarity with Data and Analytics practices (Data Modelling, Master Data Management, DataMarting and Data Warehouses) and Data Visualization
• Understanding of Machine-Learning key practices (Features Extraction, Model Inferencing, Data Discovery)
• Communication skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies, learn quickly and working with moving targets
• Ability to work in an International and complex multi-functional environment
• Ability to build effective teams and foster a strong collaborative culture internally and with suppliers
• Strong problem solving and organizational capabilities coupled with proven leadership skills
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Apart from these
• TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
• WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- Work from home ( 9 days in a month), flex hours, compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
• DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
• COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
• LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
- Subsidized meals (50% discount in our canteen / Sodexo vouchers)), freshly ground coffee, food trucks in our garden
• HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
• WELLBEEING PROGRAMS
- Multisport program, social and charity events
• OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!