Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
As a Scrum Master you will be responsible for:
• Work closely with Product teams, as well as the Organization, to enable the delivery of high-quality products regularly, repeatedly and predictably through relentless focus on the customer, business value and technical and process excellence.
• Build bridges to more traditional lines of business to manage expectations, streamline communication as well as to standardize and share best practices to support PMI transformation.
• Support and mentor less experienced scrum masters in the team.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• Candidate with University degree in IT or business related field
• Scrum Master certified by a recognized Agile Organizations (i.e. scrum.org, Scrum Alliance, SAFe)
• 2-5 years of an experience in a role of Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
• Experienced supporting remote Scrum/Product Teams (in a role of a Scrum Master or Agile Coach)
• Experienced in supporting Product Owners with establishing and refining Product Backlog and Product Roadmap (ideally backed by a formal framework such as User Story Mapping, Cost of Delay, MOSCOW, etc)
• Candidate with understanding of software development standards, tools and frameworks (at the level enabling Scrum Master to engage with Developers on the Team)
• Experienced in creating and/or evolving best practices and processes related to Agile delivery
• Experience in coaching Product Owners with establishing and refining Product Backlog and Product Roadmap (ideally backed by a formal framework such as User Story Mapping, Cost of Delay, MOSCOW, etc)
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.