RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
The Sales Organization Development is looking for talented individuals who are learning-oriented, effective communicator and action-oriented candidates who supports the SOD Head in developing and implementing programs that aims to increase the technical competencies and skills of front line employees to drive organizational effectiveness and growth.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute to the development of functional program and tools (i.e. selection & development tools; training programs, in-classroom training, field coaching; audit guidelines, criteria/indicators to assess the effectiveness of the learning and developments interventions, performance management process, rewards and recognition, etc.)
• Collaborate with front line supervisors and other stakeholders within the territory in developing training programs to ensure efficient resource utilization and provide up-to-date status of the knowledge/functional skills of front line employees
• Design and execute talent development programs and processes in order to support the enhancement of leadership and business management capabilities within the Commercial organization
• Coach line supervisors on effective deployment of selection tools to enhance their skills in this area. Analyze effectiveness of selection tools and processes and propose to direct supervisor recommendations for improvement.
• Seek and gather the best practices/processes across the area; assess and analyze its appropriateness vis-à-vis the area peculiarities/ connection to local processes. Make the necessary recommendations and secure commitment from area management to implement applicable best practices/processes to enhance organizational effectiveness
• Assist timely roll-out of applicable Compliance and EHS cascade and training requirements
• Handle/Participate in business projects as deemed by the SOD Manager
Training experience and familiarity with both conventional and modern training methods is an advantage (i.e. mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.).
You must have effective written and verbal communication skills, sales and marketing skills: negotiation, consultative selling, supervisory skills and must be very knowledgeable on the selling operations. Ideally has the ability to measure and assess staff training needs.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
NCR Region, Monday to Saturday, 8:30am-5:30pm