Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Take part in endless experiences and apply as a
Your ‘day to day’
PMFTC is looking for talented individuals who are learning-oriented, effective communicator and action-oriented candidates who supports the Sales Organization Development Head in developing and implementing programs that aims to increase the technical competencies and skills of front line employees to drive organizational effectiveness and growth. Your day to day tasks are the following:
- Contribute to the development of functional program and tools (i.e. selection & development tools; training programs, in-classroom training, field coaching; audit guidelines, criteria/indicators to assess the effectiveness of the learning and developments interventions, performance management process, rewards and recognition, etc.)
- Collaborate with front line supervisors and other stakeholders within the territory in developing training programs to ensure efficient resource utilization and provide up-to-date status of the knowledge/functional skills of front line employees
- Design and execute talent development programs and processes in order to support the enhancement of leadership and business management capabilities within the Commercial organization
- Coach line supervisors on effective deployment of selection tools to enhance their skills in this area. Analyze effectiveness of selection tools and processes and propose to direct supervisor recommendations for improvement.
- Seek and gather the best practices/processes across the area; assess and analyze its appropriateness vis-à-vis the area peculiarities/ connection to local processes. Make the necessary recommendations and secure commitment from area management to implement applicable best practices/processes to enhance organizational effectiveness
- Assist timely roll-out of applicable Compliance and EHS cascade and training requirements
- Handle/Participate in business projects as deemed by the SOD Manager
Who we’re looking for
You have a college degree, with minimum 8-10 years of work experience in training (facilitation, delivery, design) and familiarity with both conventional and modern training methods is an advantage (i.e. mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.). You must have effective written and verbal communication skills, sales and marketing skills: negotiation, consultative selling, supervisory skills and must be very knowledgeable on the selling operations. Ideally has the ability to measure and assess staff training needs. You must be amenable to be assigned in the South Luzon region (Batangas-Laguna area), with Mondays to Saturdays, and generally 8:30 am to 5:30 pm shift.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.