At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
We are seeking an IT Solution Architect to join our IT Solution and Delivery team in PMI Shared Service Center in Kraków, Poland. This is an opportunity to solve difficult business problems using modern technology and innovating the future of business at PMI.
• Lead business requirements discussions with internal customers to implement outstanding solutions delivering value to the business.
• Analyze business requirements, recommend solutions and indicate implications and outcomes of proposed design
• Provide business and technology or process knowledge/experience to advice on appropriate technology options suited for the business capability to be delivered.
• Interacting with mid to senior level executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues
• Effectively manage the balance between business partners requirements on hand and long-term strategy
• Participate in projects and operational changes from design, testing and deployment, working closely with internal teams and partners to deliver on goals.
• Drive continuous process improvement and innovation
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience on at least three projects as Solution Architect/Expert (QA Operations) and global implementations
• Experience working with Labvantage solutions and/or Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) solutions
• Experience in regulated environments with GxP
• Experience working in an ideation, experimentation approach to innovation
• Excellent communication skills
• Strategic planning and business value creation experience
• Fluency in written and spoken English
• You should be a self-starter and be able to drive end to end process and solution leadership
AN ASSET WOULD BE:
• Experience in design and implementation of IT solutions utilizing modern software architectures will be an asset (microservices, DevOps process and toolset, infrastructure as a code, etc).
• Hands-on experience with on-premise and cloud solutions configuration and implementation
• Previous exposure to an international environment
Join a global market leader
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.