Supply chain internship in Canary Islands – Madrid – 944€
Early careers at PMI
Be a part of a revolutionary change
This is just the start. For us. For you. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Your fresh perspective and positive mind set can fuel our smoke-free future. You’ll be collaborating on projects that really matter and helping us to explore completely new commercial territory. As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
About the supply chain internship program
You will be able to work on an international leader company as a supply chain intern while you study an online master about innovation and strategic decision taking.
Philip Morris Spain is seeking talented people to join our logistic team based in Canary Islands. You will be part of a dynamic team in which you will acquire knowledge and skills regarding to every phase of the entire logistics chain on a multinational company, and also, will monitor traceability and tracking operations.
-Administrative support and tracking of logistical services
-Daily tracking of Compliance Module of PMI
-Mistakes and warning analysis, and transmission logs
-Implementation of corrective measures with logistic operator
Who we’re looking for
• Bachelor´s Degree in Computing, Business Administration or Engineering
• Proficient level of English (Daily work)
• Know traceability systems
• Advanced Excel user
• Great communication skills
• Client managing
• Analysis capacity
• Team work
• Results focus
It is also nice to have:
Previous experience in other Multinational company or in a similar role is a plus
What we offer
- Internship opportunity (GAIA Program) of at least 6 months, extendable for another 6 months
- Financial compensation during the internship (944€ per month) and an online master funded by the company
- Customized training within a dynamic, challenging and international atmosphere
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to shape your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business –our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.