Are you ready to bring your career to the next level? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you
We are looking for Scientist, who will be responsible to:
• Conduct various research activities and ensure that all activities in line with the laboratory standards and procedures in timely manner.
• Deal with various analytical methods while gathering and analyzing scientific data by utilizing statistical tools.
• Perform the method development and validation to build the laboratory capabilities to extend the scope of the analysis and act as internal resource for scientific information.
• Identify and implement opportunities to streamline of used analytical methods for routine analysis.
• Operate and maintain on high complexity and criticality instruments, e.g. GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS, etc
• University graduate (Bachelor or Master degree) from reputable universities, preferably majoring in chemical or chemical engineering
• Have 3 years’ experience as a Scientist or Quality Assurance or other equivalent experiences preferably from tobacco, food, pharmaceutical or similar industry would be an advantage
• Having experience in validation management
• Proven technical skills as a professional in the field of Chemistry.
• Strong knowledge on high complexity and criticality instruments, e.g. GC-MS, GC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS, ICP-MS.
• Fluency in English (verbal and written)
• Excellent interpersonal relation skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Fast Learner and team player
• Analytical Thinking and problem solving capabilities
• Willing to be placed in Pasuruan, East Java
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering new insights. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full personal potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all parts of the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Sampoerna is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia. We are an affiliate of Phillip Morris International (“PMI”). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information, see www.pmi.com. Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 29.600 individuals.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status.
Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for? Apply today!