Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of September 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
Consumer Engagement & Retail Projects Intern
Who we’re looking for:
• Active student in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, PR or related area
• Excited about marketing products and consumer communication
• Good communication skills
• Skilled in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Photoshop and InDesign
• Fluent in English, German or/and French
If you are proactive, agile, dynamic, energetic and creative, you are the one we want for our Swiss market marketing team (Philip Morris SA) in Lausanne. You will be working on conventional products but also on reduced risk products throughout all channels.
As Intern, you will be actively participating in the development and production of consumer materials for our brands. More specifically, you will:
• support our Industrialization Project Heads in developing and implementing consumer communication & retail programs
• together with agencies, develop and produce consumer materials and consumer engagement activities in retail, in fairs, on events or online
What we offer
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.