Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be the face of UX within your group of stakeholders to ensure buy-in of customer centric practices. You will be responsible for driving UX alignment within project teams from various part of the global organization. You will conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet business and user requirements. Some your key responsibilities will be :
• Analyzing all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into recommendations for project teams and new designs
• Developing personas and journey maps.
• Creating wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches and user flows.
• Working with project teams to build or enhance user-friendly solutions.
• Attending UX conferences and training events as and when required.
• Collaborating with UX vendors to deliver expected project outcomes.
• Presenting findings and data insights visualisation across a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
Who we’re looking for:
• Training in Human-Centered Design, Design Thinking, Human Factors, or related field.
• Masters in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Information Systems, or a related UX discipline is preferred.
• At least 3 year of experience in a professional UX/customer experience related role
• You have a good understanding and some experience in research methods (Interviews, Usability testing, Card sorting).
• Significant experience in a professional UX/customer experience related role.
• Good skills in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
• A passion for UX and UI.
• A portfolio which demonstrates work across a range of projects – Please add a link or the portfolio to your application.
• A good working knowledge of research and prototyping tools.
• Good time management and sub-project management skills
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.