Regional Head of Digital – Hong Kong
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
We are looking for a highly experienced Regional Head of Digital, to work with markets to shape and enable execution of their digital strategy (for combustibles and RRP) aligned with the global and regional vision and in tune with local market’s trends (e.g., consumer behaviour, technology development) and the competitive environment. Oversees the development and execution of the local digital strategic roadmap and leverages digital and Social Media to build the RRP category and PMI brands to delight consumers. With the overall responsibility to ensure tailored and consistent consumer experience through digital platforms and a direct impact on sales and growth.
Your ‘day to day’
• Support markets to define overall digital marketing/ content strategy across channels and ensure brand consistency across all digital customer touchpoints (Social, digital media and CRM)
• Develop local digital priorities, guide execution of digital plan and oversee digital marketing budget & performance metrics
• Liaise with Global RRP Marketing, Commercial and Digital teams at OC and hubs in the region to ensure cohesive strategies and execution of digital roadmap
• Act as change agent and ambassador for Digital in market and ensure digital acts as enabler driving business outcomes
• Drive buy-in across teams and with external stakeholders; serve as the executive sponsor for digital innovation
Who we’re looking for
• Ability to articulate a strategic vision (e.g., content strategy) and to engage the team & the wider organisation to be part of the journey
• Strong ability to influence management, key stakeholders and external stakeholders
• Experience of lean start-up or Agile methodologies preferred
• Excellent all-round digital expertise championing innovative digital approaches
• Great business acumen and creative mind-set underpinned by data-driven thinking
• Wide knowledge of the digital landscape and latest technologies
• Deep knowledge of digital/ Omni-Channel processes and engagement Proven experience in a senior management positions in Digital & Marketing
• Proven track record in significantly improving the digital capability of an organisation and executing Omni-Channel consumer experience
• University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Innovation, related field or MBA
• At least 10+ years of experience in relevant areas of Digital Marketing
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
“REDUCED-RISK PRODUCTS ("RRPs")
Reduced-risk products ("RRPs") is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce an aerosol that contains far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful constituents than found in cigarette smoke.”