At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge in Neuchâtel starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we need you!
Intern Technology Engineering
Who we’re looking for:
• Enrolled active student currently pursuing a degree in Technical, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science Engineering or related area
• Knowledge in reading technical equipment documentation (mechanical, pneumatic, electrical design diagrams)
• General understanding of manufacturing process and equipment
• Programming capabilities to develop the t equipment standards managing tool (Excel data base with macros)
• Good communication skills
• Self-drive and standing alone approach, customer oriented and problem-solving mind
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
You will join the Equipment Standards Team in Neuchâtel and work in close collaboration with PMI central function teams and PMI machine suppliers to work on the manufacturing equipment standards. You will always be guided and provided with relevant training so that you feel comfortable in your assigned tasks.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Manage the quality of specific manufacturing equipment standards in close collaboration and negotiation with technology owners
• Manage the technology owners schedule, monitor and report the progress of their work
• Govern the database of PMI manufacturing equipment standards
• Identify gaps in the newly design process of PMI equipment standards management
• Be in charge of improvement of the tool and database with PMI equipment standards.
What we offer
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP