At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we need you!
Web & UX Intern – Business Analyst / PMO
• ACTIVE student currently pursuing a degree in Economics, Finance, Management, Information systems, Digital Marketing, Web design, Computer Science, Digital Humanities, Service / product design, International Relations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate with diverse populations
• UX/UI Experience in a previous position is a plus (Internship, full time / part time position)
• A passion for emerging technology, inclusive design and web accessibility
• Knowledge of requirements gathering and elicitation techniques
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
• Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
• Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
• Understanding of graphic designing and UI designing concepts
• Fluent in English
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
• Zeplin (Optional)
• Prototyping tools such as Invision, Adobe XD, Proto.io… (Optional)
• Design tools such as Sketch, Flinto, Photoshop (Optional)
You will join and work in close collaboration with the User Experience & Design Team on an exciting journey through the Digital World, enhancing the skills of the intern in one of the hottest topics in the professional world nowadays, User Experience. The intern will learn about User Experience & Design in Business, Digital Transformation, Web Analytics and User research & Design.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Identify user needs, understand the user problem or an opportunity
• Work with cross functional teams to solve a business problem from ideation to launch
• Collaborate with different departments and partners to complete requirements validation processes
• Organize sessions for gathering requirements as well as review sessions for validation
• Communicate prototypes to stakeholders and capture their feedback
• PMO relevant tasks (minutes, status tracking, access management, etc.)
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP