Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-month challenge starting as of July/August 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
ntern Digital Engineer
We are looking for a student with the following requirements:
• Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Communications Systems, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Management, Technology and Entrepreneurship or related areas.
• Tech Savvy.
• Initiative, autonomy and organizational skills.
• Knowledge in Industry 4.0 topics.
• Knowledge in software engineering tools and best practices.
• Experience in data collection, management and analysis.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Our team is managing a vast portfolio of challenging engineering projects, ranging from hardware to software, factory floor to cloud applications. We are looking for talented students with various areas of expertise who can make a difference in our digital journey.
We are looking specifically for interns that can work in the domain of machine sensorization. In this section we aim to improve existing and new manufacturing processes by:
• Implementation of smart sensors to extract data to obtain new insights from the end to end manufacturing process.
• Optimize our quality control strategy through fast detection of abnormal behavior.
• Pursue artificial intelligence to automatically improve and control our manufacturing processes.
Project accountability: our core business – in which you will participate – consists of:
• Designing & Implementing Digital Twins for Manufacturing Equipment
• Collecting, Analyzing and Learning from Manufacturing Equipment Big Data.
• Designing and Implementing Digital Solutions for data-driven Manufacturing Processes improvements.
• Integrating state of the art machinery within complex data landscapes.
• Designing and Implementing Microservices for Smart Process Control.
• Communicating/Aligning with stakeholders around the world to drive the Digital Transformation of PMI’s Manufacturing.
• Leading Industry 4.0 projects for smarter operations (Sensorization, machine 2 machine…)
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally. #LI-DNP