• Plan and conduct Projects in accordance with the set tasks and taking into account possible emergence of business problems and potential opportunities.
• Contribute to the development of long-term Commercial strategy ensuring that Projects related activities are relevant
• Assist Territories and Head office in developing and implementation of local long and short-term strategies
• Drive development of advanced and innovative tools supporting further development of excellent business relationships and co-operation with customers
• Develop business processes supporting implementation of Projects, ensuring the clear hierarchy and split of accountabilities of all involved
• Drive superior execution of Project activities and proper communication of Project’s essentials and benefits to the trade partners/consumers/management through consistent monitoring and follow up on implementation by the Field Force/Digital channels
• Lead assessment Project activities, gather Field Force & Departments feedback on effectiveness of the toolbox and build a user-friendly platform for sharing of successfully realized initiatives and ideas
• Regularly conduct field visits and audits to gain in-field experience and assess implementation of programs in practice
• Lead regular in-depth analysis of existing activities flow to identify their effectiveness & efficiency
• Lead continuous monitoring of Project budget deployment, lead adjustments and re-allocation of resources if needed to ensure highest return on investments
• Develop and maintain productive relationships with relevant functions in order to follow up on all critical business developments and Project related activities
• Support Commercial organization with modern and informative Project reporting flow
• Drive the development and implementation methods of spend & profitability analysis of every Project in order to timely assess that investments are effective and efficient and lead to achievement of Project (company) objectives.
CRITICAL PROFILE SKILLS
• University degree in Management or Marketing
• Minimum 4 years of experience in international Company in Sales or Marketing direction
• Managerial experience
• Experience in SMM and digital will be a plus
• English: Upper-Intermediate
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office
• Good presentation, communication and analytical skills
• Driving license category B
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills as we provide endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society to improve the lives of a billion smokers.