Be part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking to recruit:
• a communicative problem solver;
• a talented individual with a university degree;
• an excellent English Speaker;
• an excellent Turkish Speaker;
• experienced user of Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel (ability to create macros would be a strong asset);
• an ambitious person ready to develop within HR area;
• previous experience with payroll service would be an asset;
• continues improvement approach would be a strong asset;
• other assets include professional experience in HR area or customer service, knowledge of SAP and good ability to plan work properly and prioritize one’s tasks.
Rise to the challenge
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a People & Culture Ops Specialist, you will:
• support Philip Morris employees with HR related queries;
• actively follow-up on end-to-end resolution of all cases;
• maintain requests and employees’ personal data in SAP database;
• coordinate and perform payroll related activities;
• engage in migration of payroll activities from Turkish market;
• perform daily audits of data inputs;
• generate standard and complex SAP reports;
• involve in continuous improvement activities, improve existing processes and initiate new solutions;
• prepare and translate HR related documentation and organizational announcements.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.