Be a part of this historical transformation.
We’ve built the world’s most successful cigarette company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’ve chosen to do something really huge. We’re building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
We will be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building the future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking.
Our transformation is not only changing what we are like on the inside – it’s about building a working environment that is more agile, more engaged with our customers, and more open to suppliers and external talent, partners, networks and communities.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our way of working, including financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools.
For this purpose, we now have an opportunity for Manager Corporate Finance Systems Governance to integrate the new Global Structure based in Portugal: PMI’s Finance Center of Expertise (CoE).
If you’re inquisitive and self-motivated person willing to make the difference, this is your opportunity. Come and join us!
About the Center of Expertise
PMI is establishing a new Finance Center of Expertise in Portugal.
The goal of this new CoE is to support PMI affiliates by developing an efficient, effective, capable and engaged organization with capabilities to collect, analyze and deliver information for fast and accurate decision-making.
As Manager in the Finance System and Governance team, you will be responsible for business process related to system administration and system reliability and credibility.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Finance Systems Manager you will lead systems administration and configuration governance to assure system credibility & stability, automation and continues system improvement & innovation. You will lead a team of project leaders and manage a portfolio of different projects, liaising with key market and function stakeholder from PMI, IBS and Affiliates to define and setup requirements to financial applications to support in developing systems, data and reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree in Finance, Economics, Management, Information Management; Information Technologies; Statistics and Econometrics; Business Analytics; Data Science, or similar;
• A 6 years minimum validated background in similar positions, ideally in multinational companies;
• Strong conceptual thinking and system driven;
• Experience of a financial accounting and reporting environment
• Excellent communication/inter-personal and influencing skills
• Strong Business Acuity and Drive for Results;
• Developing direct reports mindset and validated experience in managerial roles;
• Proficient English spoken and written.
What we offer
• Permanent local contract, with a competitive salary plus Tabaqueira’s employee Benefit including:
Life and Health insurance;
• A challenging work environment, with great development opportunities;
• Growing and development opportunity within the Company.
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to try new things, experiment and explore.
Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team…
Come and discover the world of philip morris international
Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal. For more information, see www.tabaqueira.pt
Ready to take this opportunity?
Send your application @ PMI.com Careers Portugal