Who we’re looking for
A Subject Matter Expert who will lead the deployment of OPEN+ (Lean Six Sigma) across the factories in line with PMI OPEN+ strategy . Consolidate and align IOS deployment coordinating RTT affiliate teams and Pillars teams. Monitor the impact of OPEN+ deployment in what concerns capability building and business impact. Act as a member of 1-3 pillar and coach the affiliates on the same. Deliver value through adopting and improving PMI/region best practices in a standardized and systematic way.
Your ‘day to day’
- Support OPEN+ implementation and deployment within the factory with the support of all OPEN+ Foundation coaches and RTT Trainers. Furthermore ensure all methods, standards and processes within the region/cluster are fully in line with the global standards.
- Consolidate and align IOS deployment. Coordinates RTT affiliate teams, and support Pillars teams and OPEN+ Factory Lead in what concerns the preparation activities for the deployment of IOS in the affiliate.
- Monitor and communicate regularly the impact of OPEN+ deployment in what concerns Capability Building status and business impact.
- Work with close relationship with Global Pillar lead and implementation of regional OPEN+ communication strategy. Ensure efficient communication and visualization on OPEN+ region strategy, roadmap and actions to guarantee maximum awareness. Engage region management teams and key stakeholders into communications plans.
- Deliver value through adopting and improving PMI/region/affiliate best practices in a standardized and systematic way. Coordinate training activities on a factory level related to OPEN+ Foundation deployment and Basic Processes as the support for RTT implementation.
- Ensure full compliance with local legislation and company policies and practices. Adhere to all Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) rules, policies and practices. Pass through appropriate EHS trainings, apply received knowledge at work. Inspect and use personal protective equipment as appropriate. Keep assigned work areas clean and orderly. Take an active part in EHS programs. Inform the superior immediately about all violations of EHS requirements, take appropriate measures for their elimination. Organize business processes at assigned work area in compliance with EHS rules, policies and procedures. Evaluate risks at work places, take appropriate measures for risks reduction. Organize timely trainings for subordinates on safety working methods and practices. Conduct safety instruction, safety traineeship, and safety knowledge assessment for subordinates in cases as required by applicable legislation. Ensure work conditions in department (division) in compliance with norms defined by local legislation. Ensure all subordinates adhere to all applicable EHS rules, policies and procedures. Work in close cooperation with EHS department to develop and improve departmental safety and job procedures.
- Trains, coaches, certifies site leadership team and line teams on Open+ methodology and tools as per certified competences and skills