We are currently looking for a hands-on experienced Software Engineer to be a part of the newly established product team involved into modernization and cloud migration initiatives for one of our key applications in commercial domain. You will be a part of the DeVos team helping us to build the new cloud infrastructure, contributing into re-factoring the exiting monolith application into microservices and ensuring its smooth migration into cloud.
You will also be helping us to streamline our support processes and automate them where applicable via introducing the best DevOps practices and tools.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’:
• Work as a developer / automation engineer within the product team
• Build the technical knowledge around the the modernized application through analyzing its source code and documenting the key aspects as a part of the new architecture design exercise
• Contribute into migration / re-design of monolithic applications into micro services as developer
• Perform implementation, support, and / or migration to DevOps toolsets (e.g. Automation, Configuration Management, Monitoring, CI/CD, Source Control)
• Design and develop custom automations based on project or support needs
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• At least 3+ years of experience as a software developer, software engineer, devops engineer, SRE
• Good skills in Python and C#
• The knowledge of Go, JS, Node.JS is an asset
• Good understanding of databases (MS SQL/mysql/postgresql/etc.)
• Experience in developing apps on the AWS platform is an asset
• Understanding of Agile software development and DevOps practices
• Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party developers
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Organized with attention to detail yet proactive
• Good English both written and oral
Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
To join our growing team…
BE A PART OD REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.