Rise to the challenge!
As a B2B Account Specialist, YOU are a dynamic and energetic individual who is self-motivated, with the ability to build and sustain relationships. YOU are skilled at prospecting and building various business networks, setting up and conducting meetings with Management teams. Subsequently, performing employee sessions for the purpose of introducing and educating customers on smoke-free alternatives with the goal of achieving smoke free workplaces.
Lets’ talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role, you will:
• Present and convey PMI Smoke Free Vision and RRP portfolio to Senior Management Teams and large groups of employees at various accounts while adhering to GCP's and applicable regulations in order to maximize overall share and profitability of RRP market.
• Develop and execute efficient weekly strategic plans in order to maximize pipeline of B2B prospects which would yield a minimum agreed to target of new LAU per month.
• Develop an understanding of each prospected account and maintain professional relationships with them.
• Responsible for knowing legislation as it pertains to RRP portfolio
• Ensure timely and accurate data is maintained within the customer relationship management database (Salesforce).
• Responsible for managing moderate amount of consignment/demo devices.
Let’s talk about what you bring:
• Post-secondary education in Business or related discipline required.
• 3-5 years of sales experience.
• Previous experience in RRP (Reduced Risk Product) commercialization preferred.
• B2B sales experience and familiarity with Salesforce considered an asset.
• Excellent communicator and presenter; someone who is able to inspire and motivate others
• Able to understand the needs of others and provide benefits of moving towards a reduce risk product.
• Must be detail oriented and organized.
• Great relationship builder and able to maintain long term relationships.
• Being able to set priorities with good planning skills.
• Strong ability to handle objections and pivot where necessary.
• Must have a valid drivers license.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our commercial department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.