Be part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• a self-driven professional with university degree, preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain;
• a fluent English speaker with at least 3 years of experience, preferably within Supply Chain;
• a candidate with understanding of the operational Order-To-Cash and Supply Chain processes;
• an individual familiar with the knowledge of accounting principles;
• with experience in using Microsoft Office tools (excel) and SAP;
• with excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure;
• with excellent priority setup skills;
• with excellent computer literate skills;
• other European language will be an asset;
• an excellent team player.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join team that is part of the Global SyncHub Organization located in Krakow. People who lead and manage the multi-category fulfilment process to the market first arrival warehouses (FAW) for the respective group of markets.
AS FULFILMENT PLANNER, YOU WILL:
• understand end-to-end processes within manufacturing, supply chain and fulfilment area;
• coordinate process and follow up the orders from the PMI markets and third party customers;
• ensure timely shipments in coordination with planning team, manufacturing centers and logistic providers;
• assist in the development of guidelines, processes, and procedures for the Fulfilment & Inventory Management;
• lead the multi-category end-to-end drumbeat process with all respective stakeholders (supply planning, market customer service, product sources e.g. EMS, PCH, factories etc.) for respective markets, ensuring the full alignment, visibility and process adherence;
• ensure the reflection of products movements in SAP and E2SC systems in line with financial flows and market specificities;
• interpret and analyze data from multiple sources to effectively problem solve on behalf of logistically complex customers, tracking and reporting the status of inventory, orders, and shipments in the simple and readable way;
• monitor Loading Schedule and shipment plans update;
• follow-up on urgent shipments and ad-hoc requests from the markets;
• cooperate effectively with all the stakeholders in the process: market, planning team, manufacturing centers, Logistic Service Provider;
• ensure that the proposed conditions in the letter of credit issued by third party customers are in line with agreed financial and logistics terms;
• be accountable for E2E shipments’ documentation and invoicing flow;
• monitor potential issues arising and timely communicate them to related stakeholders;
• consistently enhance customer experience through high quality service delivery;
• as senior develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
• wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please apply in English
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.