We’re currently looking for a talented External Affairs/Corporate Affairs Executive to join the team in Turkey. As External Affairs Executive you’ll be assisting in creating, developing and implementing strategies with regards to regulatory and fiscal affairs in Turkey.
As External Affairs Executive you will
- Analyze the current regulatory and fiscal developments as well as the future outlook in the country,
- Prepare assessment reports on topics related to external affairs,
- Prepare the external affairs related plans and the strategies consistent with the corporate positions,
- Represent the company in meetings, events, associations.
Who we’re looking for
- College/university degree, preferably in Political Science/ Public Administration/ Law or Economics
- Preferably 2-5 years of experience in public policy or consulting related to policy, government relations, and/or corporate/external affairs.
- Experience working with stakeholders at varying levels across multiple geographical locations and cultures.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong project and change management skills.
- Flexible to relocate to Ankara/İzmir.
- Excellent Turkish & English written and verbal communication.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.