DATA GOVERNANCE EXPERT
Are you curious, hungry to learn and to develop? Are you a great teammate and will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
- a hardworking teammate with can-do mentality, able to work with multitasking under time pressure
- a willing to take action, fast learning problem solver with a university degree in Analytics & Data, Finance and Accounting or equivalent
- a good analyst with an understanding of Accounting rules and Master Data importance and potential implications especially when it comes to system set-up (SAP)
- a person with at least 4 years of meaningful experience in Master Data, Data Governance alternatively in Accounting area
- a candidate with proficient English (oral and written) with analytical mind, attention to details and very good knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office and Excel
You should have well-grounded understanding of Master Data Management implications and dependencies supported by the knowledge and experience in the Data Governance area.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team within the Finance Department based in Krakow, Poland.
AS A DATA GOVERNANCE EXPERT, YOU WILL:
- Assist the PMI Finance Teams in Finance Data management & governance area (especially in Chart of Accounts, Cost Centers, WBS-es, exchange rates etc.);
- Lead master data for respective PMI affiliates in accurate, complete and timely manner to ensure proper bookkeeping;
- Run Authorized Signatory Matrix tool dedicated for workflow approval process among serviced PMI Affiliates;
- Participate in the development of global master data management processes, the adoption of global processes and the implementation of tools globally;
- Act as a main point of contact to resolve issues and provide analysis related to finance master data;
- Proactively analyze and find ways to improve data quality through performing finance data analysis, propose improvements;
- Collaborate with different groups of partners at all levels among PMI Enterprise world
- Actively participate in Road-maps, projects and initiatives impacting finance master data & processes design including new process and tools implementation.
- Act as a domain specialist in internal and external audits.
- competitive salary
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.