Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our Client Services Analyst. This is a strategic role within the Finance team in Guadalajara. The purpose of the job is to execute costing scenarios to support regional and local Operations decision on new products and their sourcing. Prepare information to address ad-hoc questions and other requests from local and regional Finance and Operations. Assist the supervisor in preparing answers to demands from Corporate Audit, PMI Internal Controls and external clients.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Calculate product costing information to support decision-making in launching and sourcing of new products.
• Define and release standards costing for new products within transactional and reporting systems.
• Provide support to business development initiatives involving Operations.
• Work with supervisor in addressing ad-hoc questions and information requests from local and regional management.
• Assist in gathering information to comply with requirements from internal (PMI IC, Corporate Audit, etc.) and external clients (PwC).
• Execute accurate costing of new products and definition of new product standards for timely system input (GMRB, SAP, etc.) during Actual Closing and budget cycles.
• Support local and regional initiatives involving Operations Finance forecasting and planning.
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills:
• 2 - 3 years of experience in Operations Finance
• Accounting knowledge is a must
• Experience with Manufacturing Costs
• Strong analytical, problem solving skills
• Customer focus
• Continuous Improvement mindset
• English both spoken and written
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values!