Manager RRP Portfolio & Consumer Value Management SEE
Be a part of the change
At PMI, we’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products. With huge change, comes huge opportunity. Wherever you join us, you’ll get the possibility to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in different directions.
Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and work on marketing strategies deployment that will support objectives of tomorrow while understanding at each time the consumer needs.
Your 'day to day':
Your job will be to define the local consumer segmentation, relying on consumer insights & analytics create and deploy the RRP portfolio strategy in SEE through propositions that address segment specific needs and to drive consumer lifetime value. You will manage consumer value throughout the entire consumer lifetime and be responsible to ensure consumer segmentation is applied across all activities, and product, pricing and propositions are defined to maximize customer value.
In collaboration with market teams you will prepare portfolio strategy with consumer centric approach, and also oversee preparation of individual deployment plans for each market in SEE. As our Manager RRP portfolio and Consumer Value, you will closely collaborate with key stakeholders, by ensuring approvals, deployment plan and follow-up activities for each initiative including portfolio from plan to market launch. Regular follow up on initiatives including definition of KPIs, performance and reporting is required.
Scope of the position: portfolio of IQOS devices, consumables, accessories and services; packaging and pack communication.
If you have:
• University degree, preferably in Marketing, Economics or Business;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in portfolio or brand management with at least 3 years at managerial level role;
• Experience in customer value management area (an advantage)
• Experience in team leading or leading cross-functional project team;
• Project Management skills (using Agile methodology is preferable);
• Experience working in international company (an advantage);
• Consumer centric approach and experience in translating consumer insights into action;
• Experience in managing mid-highly complex portfolio for cluster of markets (an advantage)
• Solid understanding of consumer experience management
• Strong business/financial acumen;
• Analytical skills;
• Proficiency in English;
• Understand and inspire others,
• Embrace uncertainty,
• Communicate effectively to senior management to get their buy in,
then join our team!
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the opportunity to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best specialists and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – we provide opportunities to progress.
Are you up for the challenge? Progress your career and apply until 03.06.2020!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and recruitment process will be conducted online.
PMI is equal opportunity employer.