Do you look for ways to learn and grow in an international environment? Do you want to build a remarkable career? Are you up for a 6-9 month challenge starting as of August/September 2020? Then apply now, we are looking for you!
ata Analytics Intern
Who we’re looking for:
• Enrolled University student at the time of the internship
• Currently pursuing a degree in Data Analytics, Data Science, Information Systems or any relevant area
• Understanding of Cloud technologies and platforms set-up
• Good understanding of databases and information systems
• Very good with SQL, Python and Power BI
• Customer/Business oriented, can-do attitude, problem-solving mindset
• Ability to translate Data Analytics insights into business actions
• Fluent in English
You will join and work in the “Enterprise Analytics and Data - Data Quality” team in Lausanne to provide strong Data Analytics products to the company, especially focusing on serving the purpose of automated and smarter solutions to solve the enterprise-wide Data Quality issues.
As an intern, we count on you to achieve these following tasks:
• Working in strong collaboration with the business in order to identify their critical data-related issues blocking them from reaching full efficiency when it comes to delivering a smoke-free future
• Translating those business problematics into a technical language in order to develop a well-thought data model transforming raw data into insightful and clear data (SQL, Python, Power BI DAX),
• Implementing a business-oriented Power BI dashboard with a strong focus on UI. It should be very relevantly thought to deliver the information in the smartest, fastest and clearest way to the business. The design is a crucial point when it comes to triggering actions and change from the business,
• Presenting the results to the business.
What we offer
Be a part of a revolutionary change. Although our tobacco brands have been world famous since the 1900s, we now have a bold new vision: to make cigarettes history and create products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
As you take your first steps, you’ll have the backing and brainpower of a multinational business behind you, but with the freedom you’d normally find in a start-up. It’s the perfect start to your career.
Join PMI and you too can take pride in delivering our promise to society. Find out more about this exciting opportunity – visit www.pmi.com today.
We are committed to equal pay by being an equal-salary certified employer globally.