Senior Financial Controller – Hong Kong
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
You will be leading a small team of motivated finance people, who have recently joined our Asia Reduced Risk Product (RRP) Electronics Technology and Innovation group which has been established and expanded in the last couple of years. In this role you will be at the forefront of driving analysis and overseeing the electronics cost development and provide valuable insights of preferred business models when establishing relationships with third parties and Electronics Manufacturing Suppliers (EMS). You will design processes, implement advanced analytics and forecasting models to assess future financial performance and drive key strategic decisions.
Who we’re looking for
• Master’s degree in Costing, Finance or Engineering is highly preferred.
• Ability to work with cross functional teams, in a multi- national and diversified environment
• Excellent communication and written skills in English language.
• High level of curiosity
• High level of analytical thinking
• Experience in Electronics or Technology oriented business for at least 10+ years in the areas of Finance and/or other areas of Electronics Business Development.
• Experience in financial and project planning, key performance management, implementation of new solutions and optimization initiatives.
• Experience in costing management and negotiations with third parties and EMS’s within the electronics Industry.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
“REDUCED-RISK PRODUCTS ("RRPs")
Reduced-risk products ("RRPs") is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce an aerosol that contains far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful constituents than found in cigarette smoke.”