As a Business Planning Analyst, your work, whether it's modeling business scenarios or tracking performance metrics, is used by our management to make strategic company decisions.
You are an analyst who wants to make your mark on a successful and growing team, and who wants to further develop already strong business partnering skills. It is an exciting time to join the finance department as we have embarked on a program of internal change that is transforming the way we work. Our objective is to be more flexible and lean and to reinvest our resources in business support.
- Use PMI’s systems and data to solve problems, and influence executive decision-making on investment strategies for products, identification of key market drivers for business generation and business profitability, and resource allocation
- Develop new models and tools in order to drive scalable analysis and insight
- Analyze public sources to track our and competitors market activities. Propose best solutions to address market challenges
- Develop and report on financial and operational performance metrics
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or Mathematics
- 3 years of relevant experience in Finance Analysis or Sales Planning
- Confident MS Office user; Fluency in MS Excel is a must.
- Fluent Ukrainian and Russian, English - Upper-Intermediate
- Strong ability to turn data into actionable insights.
- Impeccable business judgment, with the ability to motivate colleagues and collaborate effectively to help influence senior leadership.
- Excellent quantitative, written, and presentation skills; innovative, organized, thorough. Eagerness to further develop these skills.