Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new commercial model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Our work spans the globe and includes audit, treasury, internal control and commercial financial support. Whether your skills are in financial control, planning and forecasting, data analytics or digital risk, there’s space to move your career forward in any number of directions.
Your ‘day to day’
Responsible for the recording of accounting entries and preparation of
financial reports on a timely fashion to ensure financial statements
are fairly stated for all business transactions of the Company.
Who we’re looking for
An individual responsible for the recording of accounting entries and preparation of financial reports on a timely fashion to ensure financial statements are fairly stated for all business transactions of the Company.
Your core responsibilities
- Prepare on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, annually) financial reports for management use and ensure that they are analyzed, commented and reported according to set deadlines from regional and local financial management.
- Record and analyze accounting journal entries on a timely basis to ensure that financial transactions are properly reported in accordance with US GAAP (generally accepted accounting principles) and local statutory requirement.
- Prepare and analyze monthly schedules of relevant Balance Sheet accounts to determine status/propriety of items included in each account.
- Prepare monthly and annual Financial Reporting Calendar to ensure financial reporting activities are performed on a timely fashion and PMI reporting instructions and deadlines are met.
- Prepare, analyze and provide audit requirements to facilitate the completeness of internal and external audit engagements.
- Record, reconcile, analyze and prepare inter-company charges
- (debit/credit memos) on a timely basis to ensure that balances of inter-company accounts are reconciled with affiliates and financial records are fairly stated.
- Two years relevant accounting work experience, work experience with audit or manufacturing firm is a plus
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.