Rise to the Challenge
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions. You’ll have the chance to create an impact.
If you are a self-starter who is detail oriented, well organized, analytical and good at prioritizing with a strong sense of purpose? If the answer is yes, we would like to hear from you!
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday routine, and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and build new ways of working that span the whole world.
Your Day to Day:
• Facilitates delivery of sales objectives and communicate future year forecasts for volume.
• Lead the sales information and develop systems to ensure proactive data for management information.
• Provide analysis for current year volume trend and assist in monthly sales forecast process by consolidating Regional forecasts and aligning bottom-up approach that incorporates market assumptions, trade and marketing initiatives to set targets so as to avoid overstock, optimize costs and find opportunities to collaborate.
• Develop platform for accurate forecasting model by extracting key insights from various data sources
• Engage with internal customers and partners to build forecasting parameters, measure important metrics and provide decision support
• Liaison with the Operations dept. to ensure that the required demand in the market is being produced in the factory with minimum inventory costs.
• Improve the sales planning capability by continuously improving on current process and eliminate non-value added work by using and implementing smart system solutions wherever possible.
• Gather, consolidate and review relevant and accurate market data and information including retail dynamics and competitor intelligence.
• Facilitating the brand team for all the new product launches with brand launch plan and phasing.
Who We're Looking For
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Business
• Experience of at least 2 years - sales experience in FMCG is a plus
• Proficient with excel and dashboard solutions
• Quick on feet and multitasking
What PMI Offers
• We’re international. Our global workforce of more than 70,000 and our employees speak more than 80 languages
• We’re flexible. your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program
• We’re a certified top employer! This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional environment and team members from all over the world. PMI is the first multinational company in Switzerland to acquire the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.