IT Solution Expert Manufacturing
In a rapidly changing technology environment such as PMI, it is crucial to align business needs with appropriate global technology solutions. PMI is currently developing a set of global IT solutions processing in real-time data related to production and distribution of our goods, underpinned by transactional legacy systems integrated and enhanced by Industrial IoT, Multi-Cloud, Serverless (Kubernetes and Microservices), Event-Driven technologies.
Are you inquisitive, passionate by emerging technologies and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• A hands-on, action-oriented, problem solver with a knowledge and experience in Information and Digital Technology applied to Manufacturing and Supply Chain industries
• Ideally, we seek for 2-3 years of IT experience (or strong business functional support) with university degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Econometric, Automation & Robotics, Engineering or equivalent experience
• A professional with proven track of experience in supporting or deploying systems (Manufacturing or Supply Chain areas experience is an asset) with good functional and technical knowledge supporting Products / Systems (transactional and real time related industrial information systems)
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Should you have working knowledge of logistics, quality assurance and factory & warehousing processes & solutions, as well as understanding of IT infrastructure concepts and curiosity toward new technologies, do not hesitate to apply
Additional assets are:
• Experience/Knowledge in Microsoft Products (MS SQL, SSRS, PowerBI…), MES, SCADA (Wonderware) class of systems
• Experience in Project (Agile) and IT Service Management
• Exposure and Knowledge with GxP processes & FDA requirements (Computerized System Validation)
RISE TO CHALLENGE
PMI IT Operations Platform is seeking talented people to join our team in the Information Technology Department in Bologna, Italy. As an IT Solution Expert Manufacturing you will be the interface between Agile team (Product Team) and the business, translating business needs into actionable technical requirements.
Additionally, you will:
• Provide run & support services to our internal customers
• Take active part in implementations of new systems in the Manufacturing area. You will experience how IT systems influence and interact within complex machine park and manufacturing ecosystem
• Possess excellent understanding of business needs as well as technical background to sketch technical backbone of the product/solution and general functional overview across manufacturing system landscape
• Being a key member of the product team, act as the main speaking partner for the Product Owner, business stakeholders, IT Solution Architect, Software Engineers, central Service & Project Managers /Scrum Master
• Efficiently identify and support the stakeholders in adjusting and enhancing IT platforms to best support the business process development
• Elicit, collect and document functional & technical requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders and technical experts (i.e.: IT Solution Architects, Software/Data/DevOps Engineers)
• Continuously develop yourself through gaining practical knowledge, formal trainings, peer networks, professional events etc.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
•Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
•Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
•Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
•Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.