Are you curious and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and influence your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit:
• a student of 4th or 5th year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation (preferably Computer Science),
• proficiency level in English, fluent Polish, other language is a plus,
• knowledgeable and experienced in Microsoft products (O365),
• curious about new technology with very good communication skills,
• customer oriented and service minded,
• able to work independently under tight schedules,
• hardworking and able to influence others.
Take the opportunity:
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in the Information Technology function in Krakow, Poland, for a paid internship of 6-12 months duration (contract of services).
As an Intern you will:
• become a member of IT DW&C team, learning and gathering experience about Microsoft products, change management, communication, training and community management,
• have a chance to learn various products like Microsoft Teams, Forms, SharePoint Online,
• participate in migration activities and organizational change on a local and global level,
• support users to understand the benefits and get the most out of the Digital Workplace tools,
• communicate about new tools/functionalities to drive adoption,
• cooperate with the central DW&C project team and various business functions.
Find a new path:
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader:
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), procurement and information technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Please note that we will consider only on-line applications. Only selected candidates will be contacted.