Be a part of a revolutionary transformation. At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something really huge. We’re building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology. The transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us, you’ll need to be self-motivated and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. You’ll find our budgets are as big as our business needs, our culture is agile and collaborative, and our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
We are looking for Head Of Data Warehouse System, who will be responsible to:
• Work closely with business stakeholder to define, collect and manage data sets used for business insight/key metrics for dashboard and ad hoc requirements.
• Provide leadership and guidance on design and management of data for data applications, formulate best practices and organize processes for data management, governance and evolution.
• Provide leadership and guidance on collection, cleaning, storage of both internal and third-party data sets into data lake is relevant with business needs
• Oversee the intake, prioritization, and completion of internal and external data requests; refine requests for information to provide management with improved decision making capabilities
• Understand relationships between the data sets used from cross platform applications and experience in establishing data as asset concept in organization
• Manage robust and effective set of quality assurance practices
• Maintain a repository of business rules around key performance indicators; wherever applicable, identify methodological challenges and propose a thoughtful, well-vetted set of solutions for cost-effective data solution
• Apply data visualization principles to develop and present analysis in a clear, simplistic and impactful way
• Assist in surfacing/prioritizing issues to leadership around problem areas related to business outcomes
• Ensure compliance with data privacy regulation and data security best practices
• Help to grow technical capabilities of team member
• Experienced technology leader with a minimum of 15+ years of software development experience including 8+ years in data management and analysis:
o Practical knowledge and experience in managing master data management
o Deep knowledge in dealing with large set of data including structured and unstructured data
o Knowledge in metadata management, ETL processing, reference data management.
o Knowledge in streaming and batching data processing and efficient and performing organization of data in devices set of data platforms.
o Knowledge and experience on big data and cloud computing technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase, etc.
o Experience in working with B2B and B2C environment will be a plus
o Extensive knowledge in designing model for data warehouse
• Background in data with deep understanding of issues in multiple areas such as data acquisition and processing, data management, statistics, data mining and machine learning is a must
• Strong at goal setting for a project with actionable success metrics. Good knowledge and experience on measuring a service from user experience angle.