FIND A NEW PATH
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional group of team members from all over the world.
• Prepare sales report, forecasts, Sales KPIs, analysis and dashboards (Excel/Tableau/PowerBi) in order to support business decisions;
• Involvement in various project from a business analyst role or from a project lead to deliver business solutions towards company digitalization strategy.
• Various bonus/ ad-hoc reports calculations and approvals is order to be provided as per deadlines;
• Assists in the development, implementation & support of the channel strategy;
• Oversees the implementation of cross-functional projects
• Integrity and trust;
• Solution oriented
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• University (economy, informatics or engineering);
• More than 1 year experience in a similar position;
• Functional skills:
o Advanced EXCEL knowledge
o SQL / Tableau / PowerBi experience is a plus
• Fluency in English;
• Excellent communication skills and collaboration capabilities;
• Analytical skills
• Project Management skills
• Ability to quickly absorb and apply new information
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top fifteen international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements.