Do you have strong social skills, are you customer oriented and do you want to work for a Top Employer with international career opportunities?
We are looking for a People & Culture (HR) Operations Specialist who will work in İstanbul and be responsible for providing a full range of HR operations to support employees’ life cycle.
This is a temporary role which might open the doors for an international career for you. Since this role requires close collaboration with our Shared Service Center team in Krakow, it might bring some international career opportunities for our future team member.
Read further if you want to learn what the main responsibilities of the role are:
• Execute HR operations in full compliance with legal requirements and company procedures,
• Administer benefits - health insurance, life insurance, pension,
• Provide guidance to line managers regarding key employee processes,
• Act as point of contact for employees raising their requests,
• Work in close cooperation with Shared Service Center (SSC) team in Krakow,
• Ensure efficient, timely and accurate reporting for monthly payroll,
• Recommend improvements and simplifications of existing processes and procedures,
• Support deployment of Employee Experience initiatives and projects.
This position can be something for you if you recognize yourself in the below profile.
• Hold a university degree
• Previous experience in HR is not a MUST, but can be beneficial
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Have digital literacy around HR technology and ability to identify needs to turn data into insights
• Have strong communication & interpersonal skills and have attention for detail
• Are collaborative, a team player, customer oriented and a quick learner
One more thing: at Philip Morris we see equal pay for equal work between woman and men as the baseline standard for equality. Our good intentions do match our practices as we achieved the Global Equal Salary Certification. Moreover, we invest in creating a diverse workforce & a culture based on personal and career development, both on local as well as international level.
How does this sound? If you are interested, go ahead and apply!