EVERYBODY WINS WITH AN INTERNSHIP!
Join our IT Enterprise Analytics and Data team at PMI Data Science Hub in Krakow to develop your practical analytical and data science skills by learning and working with us. Meet different cultures and personalities every single day. Build a diverse and international network working for business partners all around the world. Create your own portfolio of projects. Be part of something big. Are you still up for an up to 6 months challenge? We are looking for you!
To start, we expect you to have the following:
• Practical skills in one or more modern programming languages,
• Business and analytical curiosity and thinking. Interest in machine learning and advanced analytics,
• At least two years of study completed or being a fresh graduate (up to 6 months after graduation) in STEM (e.g. Math, Science, IT, Engineering, Econometrics),
• Ability to learn,
• Good communication skills (in English).
To impress us even more, you may also have one or more of the following:
• Solid background in statistics,
• Machine learning or data mining skills,
• Python, Spark or R practical knowledge,
• Tableau, Power BI or any other data visualization tool experience,
• CI/CD practice,
• Storytelling experience.
Join us and learn:
• New data science and analytical skills to be able to work on analytical challenges without supervision,
• About PMI business to support business partners in better hypothesis definition for tailored results delivery,
• To collaborate with other team members and business partners in a complex international business environment to achieve best business results.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.