Manager Procurement Account (PL&BS)
temporary contract for 12 months
Are you a well-organized, data-driven fast learner? Are you keen on new technologies? Do you believe that customer experience is the key to success? If the answer to the above is ‘Yes’, join us!
LEAD THE INDUSTRY CHANGE
As a global tobacco company leader, we have taken a bold decision to lead the industry transformation towards a smoke-free future, with our innovative technology on reduced-risk products, incl. IQOS. We have set a new course for the company.
• unique opportunity to join an industry leader in the business transformation
• a possibility for growth by joining experienced and highly professional team that ensures the best consumer experience
• competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits:
• flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• pre-paid lunch card
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and possibility for support in getting higher professional qualification
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE:
As Manager Procurement Account you will:
• Build trustworthy relations with peers and senior stakeholders to understand internal and external objectives and to achieve early involvement in Business’ strategy definition in order to influence key decisions and deliver contribution beyond monetary savings.
• Lead cross-functional projects to increase spend effectiveness and/or generate process improvements.
• Strive for reduced waste and increase efficiency; such as off-shoring, outsourcing, demand management, and internal process efficiency.
• Conduct and interpret the industry, the market, and any relevant macro-economic and supplier research.
• Build the industry ‘know-how’ on markets, suppliers, products/services and cost models, and provide recommendations based on market analyses and benchmarking - to our internal stakeholders.
• Perform benchmarks to anticipate business needs, and translate them into sourcing strategies and action plans.
• Prepare and lead negotiations with major suppliers at local and/or cluster level, ensuring quality standards of products/services are met.
• Coordinate and steer critical negotiations and lead complex ones. Anticipate results and align with relevant stakeholders on possible negotiation outcomes.
• Develop cross functional understanding and processes to ensure procurement compliance across the cluster.
• Align local, regional, cluster and global sourcing plans and influence internal stakeholders to deploy global or regional initiatives locally.
• Set up clear objectives for team to proper manage and deliver performance while giving space to people to deliver and to achieve further growth.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT AN EXPERT WITH:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain, logistics or similar relevant fields
• Min 5 years’ experience in procurement, preferably across categories
• Exposure to a multinational environment, preferably within a FMCG company
• Experience in people management of min 3 years
• Ability to define procurement strategy including measurements and risk assessment
• Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence decisions while building solid professional relation with Stakeholders up to Senior Management.
• Strong drive for results and ability to adapt to fast changing environment.
• Very good interpersonal skills and customer-centric approach.
• High level of agility in dealing with ambiguity and change management
• Proven analytical & negotiation skills
• Fluent in English and Polish, both oral and written
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
Safety during COVID-19
• Remote recruitment process includes video calls & online tests. If any of the stages require an offline meeting / task, we will wait with you for this stage until the appropriate moment.
• Completely remote employment process (receiving a signed contract, equipment needed for work, applying for benefits etc.)
• Remote onboarding to the company and the position
• We assure you remote work with access to all tools which make your communication easier