Are you a dynamic individual who is passionate about people, and is constantly looking for ways to enhance the employee experience? Are you are a self-starter with exceptional drive? Do you have curiosity for learning new things and do you have a passion for process improvement? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for an Executive Care Programs with a creative strong analytical and effective interpersonal skills. A positive mindset and can-do attitude in addition to talent, passion and focused on the employee experience. You are passionate about people and able to gain your colleagues’ trust quickly. You are a dedicated Executive Care Programs with 3+ years of developing customer-centric solutions within a CPG, multi-national environment. You possess strong knowledge / exposure to building and deploying remote acquisition, conversion and retention consumer programs. You have high attention to details and strong organizational skills, with advance skills in Microsoft Excel, and other CRM tools like Salesforce/Sales Cloud.
YOU ARE GOING TO – responsible creating sustainable programs for remote acquisition conversion
• Build and deploy REMOTE LEAD GENERATION, ACQUISITION and CONVERSION programs and support the deployment for end to end Remote Acquisition, Post Purchase Conversion strategy programs and support its deployment for a platform agnostic strategy
• Adapt and deploy Virtual Leads Generation programs with defined KPIs, and closely monitor lead generation strategy and accordingly improve the current mechanism
• Adapt, develop, enhance and deploy global or local acquisition programs through a personalized concierge journey through our virtual sales team encompassing multi channel support and care
• Introduce tools and mechanics that increase the efficiency of leads generation through CSC agents for the effective lead qualification and nurturing methodologies to pioneer the saving on the costs while ensuring the best and seamless consumer experience
• Support in developing lifecycle and retention REMOTE SALES OFFERS and support its deployment for end to end Remote Acquisition and Conversion strategy.
• Constantly monitor the impact of remote conversion programs on conversion rates and accordingly improve the current mechanism
• Enhance program efficiency by introducing tools that improve operational efficiencies and customer confidence, and enhance agent skills leveraging on training tools and mechanics
• Develop KPIs and closely monitor acquisition programs and accordingly improve the current mechanism
• Drive the system development (Service Cloud, DCS) to enable the program performance at scale and at an optimal cost, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, clearly defining the business requirements
Let’s talk about what you bring
• 3+ years of experience in sales and/or marketing and customer care departments.
• Outbound & Inbound Marketing and Telesales knowledge is an asset
• Experience in technical projects, and comfort with Sales Force is an asset
• Action-oriented, drive for results, independent doer
• Quick learner with high collaborative skills, ability to manage various stakeholders
• Excellent Project management, Organization and Analytical skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Detail-orientation, while still maintaining awareness of the big picture
• Strong organizational, planning and time/project management skills
• Ability to manage relationships with both internal and external customers
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and within a collaborative, environment
• Softwares: SalesForce, Service Cloud, MS Office (Powerpoint and Visio), and Advanced Excel skills (v-look-up, pivot tables)
• Fluent in English Additional language skills in French not required but helpful
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our People & Culture department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.