Cloud Engineer (DevOps)
With huge change, comes huge opportunity.
If you are looking for space to innovate and experiment as well as apply the newest technology solutions on an enterprise level, join us in our Transformation journey.
YOUR ‘DAY TO DAY’:
• Manage PMI Cloud Infrastructure
• Provide break-fix support
• Develop and execute test cases for cloud environment
• Participate in architecture and technology review
• Design, implement and manage IT processes
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• Fluent English
• Proven Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud infrastructure
• Experience with scripting: Python, Bash, PowerShell or Java script
• Experience with Terraform and CloudFormation.
• Knowledge in networking (L2, L3) and storage-backup concepts
• Experience as a system administrator of Linux servers or (and) MS Windows
• Experience with providing daily support for the cloud infrastructure
• Experience with investigating, tracking, and fixing security vulnerabilities
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with infrastructure as a code (IAC)
• Experience with Container Application Platform
• Experience with Scrum Framework and DevOps methodology
• AWS Certification
• ITIL Certification
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
WORK LIFE BALANCE
-Work from home ( 9 days in a month), flex hours, compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
Subsidial meals (50% discount in our canteen / Sodexo vouchers)), freshly grounted coffe, foodtrucks in our garden
HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
- Multisport program, social and charity events
OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
BE A PART OD REVOLUTIONARY CHANGE
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.