Be a part of a revolutionary change!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible! We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
We are building an API-based vision for our IT platforms. Integration forms a central strategy for the agility of delivering digital capabilities to PMI. We enable the marketing, sales, order management and analytical capabilities in our technology platforms. We lead the management of API sharing and reusability in PMI and run the Enterprise Service Bus.
Your 'day to day'
As a technical specialist, you'll need to ensure that APIs are defined and mapped in data and capabilities on the provider platform. You'll ensure quality of the deliverables from code perspective and robustness and maintainability of the APIs present in the ESB.
You are steadfast in your pursuit of excellence, even when that means challenging the status-quo. You are the champion of delivering solutions that meet the needs of the business design team and are loved by your users and customers (e.g. through user research or user-centric design). You’ll be acutely aware that transformation requires a ‘roll up the sleeves’ mentality.
More specifically, you'll
- Build new integration solutions and support current production integrations
- Lead all aspects of daily monitoring of multiple B2C and systems integration workflows
- Respond to requests from external and internal customers regarding production issues
- Document bugs and define required changes
- Assist in design and development on integration projects, such as requirements gathering and working with non-technical partners
- Work with development teams to define requirements and plan projects
- Assemble integrations sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Take ownership for the robustness and maintainability of the delivered APIs
Who we're looking for
- Meaningful experience in integration implementation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an IT-related field
- Demonstrated ability in building, launching and growing products
- Experience working with MuleSoft, preferably, or with any other major ESB
- Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external partners
- Multifaceted, confident personality with the ability to successfully define and drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals
- Consistent track record in fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, environments
- Organizational skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Great teammate with demonstrable ability to lead through influence
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers